David Busch’s “Guide to Digital Movie and Still Photography” clearly explains how, when, and why to use all the Nikon 1 V1′s cool controls and features. When you own the Nikon 1 V1, you deserve to take great photographs and record quality movies. This book will provide you with step-by-step instructions on the how, and why, to use the features in the Nikon 1 V1.
Introductory chapters will help you get comfortable with the basics of the Nikon 1 V1 before you begin to explore creative ways to apply file formats, resolution, and exposure. Full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are.
- Includes the Nikon 1 V1 Roadmap, a complete, concise guide to the camera’s features and controls.
- Covers advanced shooting techniques with the Nikon 1 V1, including HDTV movie-making.
- Covers the V1′s GPS and external flash functions.
- Includes a troubleshooting guide.
- 350 pages
Table of Contents
PART I: GETTING STARTED WITH YOUR NIKON 1 V1.
1. Nikon 1 V1: Thinking Outside of the Box.
2. Nikon 1 V1 Quick Start.
3. Nikon 1 V1 Roadmap.
PART II: BEYOND THE BASICS.
4. Shooting Stills and Movies.
5. Understanding Exposure.
6. Advanced Shooting.
7. Movie Making with Your Nikon V1.
PART III: ADVANCED TOOLS.
8. The Playback, Shooting, and Setup Menus.
9. Working with Lenses.
10. Making Light Work for You.
PART IV: ENHANCING YOUR EXPERIENCE.
11. Accessories and Add-Ons.
12. Useful software for the Nikon V1.
13. Nikon V1: Troubleshooting and Prevention.